In accordance with Section 18.104.22.168 of the Board Policy Manual, donors to Mission ConneXion have the following rights:
1. To be informed of the mission of Mission ConneXion.
2. To know how Mission ConneXion uses the funds it receives from donors.
3. To have access to Mission ConneXion’s most recent annual financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To know what the programs they support are accomplishing.
6. To give cheerfully without being pressured by the organization.
7. To know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
8. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition through timely receipts.
9. To receive an annual summary of donations they have made to Mission ConneXion.
10. To be assured that Mission ConneXion has the capacity to use their donations effectively for the intended purposes.
11. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
12. To be assured that Mission ConneXion will not share their names outside of the organization without their permission.
13. To able to unsubscribe from newsletters and other information regularly sent to donors by Mission ConneXion.
14. To know the identity of those serving on the board of directors of Mission ConneXion and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment as it carries out its stewardship responsibilities.
15. To expect that all funds received from donors to Mission ConneXion will be used in accordance with policies approved by the board of directors.
16. To receive prompt, truthful, courteous and forthright responses to inquiries about programs or finances.
17. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
18. To visit office and program locations to talk personally with staff and others who represent Mission ConneXion.
19. To expect that Mission ConneXion complies with federal, state and local laws.
Accredited Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)