By Bill MacLeod
I recently had the joyful privilege of walking my daughter down the aisle on her wedding day.
This was a big change for her, a big change for our family and an emotional reminder to me that there is nothing more constant in our lives than change.
Each day, news reports remind us that our world is in flux. As change swirls around us, it’s wonderful to be able to declare with the writer of Hebrews that only Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever!
Mission ConneXion is experiencing some changes these days as well.
- We’re now offering our newsletter in an updated layout as a PDF version.
- In upcoming newsletters, we’ll spotlight those who partner with Mission ConneXion in order to help our constituents network better.
- We’ll also occasionally ask you to respond to a survey question or two to help us serve you better.
- Sunset Presbyterian Church will once again host our upcoming January Mission ConneXion Northwest event on January 20-21, 2017!
- “Gloria!” is not just an angelic proclamation – but one I’m using with new gratitude these days in response to the recent addition of Gloria Ames as our new part-time administrative assistant. Gloria brings skills and experience that will help to strengthen our conferences, events, and activities!
In all of this change, it is still our desire to live up to our vision of more effectively mobilizing people for mission, while serving you better. I hope that will never change!