No amount of bad weather leading up to our 15th annual Mission ConneXion Northwest event could dampen – or freeze out – the enthusiasm for this event which drew the largest gathering since 2013! Having more Exhibitors than ever before… *FREE* Recordings of plenary and workshop sessions…and meals provided by Chick-Fil-A only added to the excitement!
Here are some reactions we really “Liked”:
- “Having the [new MC mobile] App was great! Also appreciated the Live Streaming!”
- “I really struggled with a perception of missions…this conference opened the door to understanding for me; praise God!”
- “If Joni can get up each morning with a smile and intentionally keep [going] on for Christ, so can I!”
- “I greatly enjoyed the ‘How to Talk to Skeptics’ workshop and feel very equipped to minister to friends in my sphere of influence.”
- “The picture displayed by Mrs. Tom Doyle of the Syrian woman who had just seen Jesus and was radiantly beautiful in Him!”
- “Enjoyed the unicyclist sharing that God can use whatever skills and talents we have to reach people for Christ!”
- “No single congregation would be able to accomplish what MC is able to do!”
- The $30,000 Matching Gift opportunity! (We’re almost there if you’d still like to participate!)
Finally, I want to thank our incredible Volunteer Team who worked so hard to make it all happen! We could not do this annual event, or other events throughout the year, without you!