EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & EVENT COORDINATOR
Provide administrative assistance to the Executive Director and manage Mission ConneXion Northwest’s conference (MCNW) in January, as well as other ConneXion events throughout the year.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the processing and receipting of all donations to the organization, including the acquiring of donations from the post office, and the depositing of checks at the bank.
- Create and distribute monthly newsletters to email subscribers, as well as a quarterly newsletter to pastors.
- Provide administrative assistance to Event Leads as requested throughout the year.
- Create post event surveys and provide reports to Director and Leads.
- Complete mailings as determined by the director.
- Provide minutes at Mission ConneXion Steering Committee Meetings, and other MC events as needed.
- Manage the MC inbox, providing general correspondence as needed.
- General office work as determined by the Director.
- Secure hotel and travel arrangements as needed.
- Assist with purchasing and ordering of event supplies.
- Secure appointments for the Director as requested.
- Assist with special projects by Event Leads when needed and provide operational support for MC training events
- Track church partnerships
EVENT COORDINATION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in planning and executing an annual Mission ConneXion conference and manage Volunteer Leads
- Be the liaison between vendors and team leads for MCNW
- Oversee the event timeline
- Work with Executive Director on identifying venue, dates, speakers, and entertainment
- Provide options for team communication, event software, and overall event improvement.
- Assist the director with strategic developments, help secure entertainment (if applicable), and any other desired services.
- Provide management and oversight to happenings at MCNW, serving as needed.
- Provide leadership at Steering Committee Meetings
- Facilitate post conference debrief meeting with volunteer leads.
- Partner with Graphic Designer, Web Manager, and Social Media teams to ensure promotional materials are completed and shared at the appropriate time.
- A Christian and in agreement with the Mission ConneXion Statement of Faith.
- Self-motivated and demonstrating sound judgement.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Problem solving skills.
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of e-blast technology, web applications helpful.
- Able to work in a team context.
- Capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously. Skilled in handling operational issues, logistics, scheduling, budgets.
- Good spelling and grammar skills; conscientious about accuracy, detail-oriented.
- Some knowledge of marketing.
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with various constituencies.
- A teachable spirit and a heart for God.
- A servant’s attitude.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
To apply, please fill out the application HERE.