Policy Guide for Mission ConneXion Southwest Exhibitors
AS AN EXHIBITOR FOR MISSION CONNEXION SOUTHWEST, ALL ORGANIZATIONS HAVE AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES AND AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES SET BY SCOTTSDALE BIBLE CHURCH AND MISSION CONNEXION SOUTHWEST (MCSW) CONFERENCE. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS POLICY GUIDE ARE SUBJECT IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT. TO THE EXTENT THERE ARE ANY CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN THIS POLICY GUIDE AND THE EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT, THE TERMS OF THE EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT SHALL PREVAIL.
SECTION ONE – REGISTERING FOR Mission ConneXion Southwest
You may contact the exhibitor coordinator with questions:
- Opens in July 1, 2021
- Register at MCSW Exhibitor Registration Link
- All organizations must have completed an organizational profile, available online in the agency registration pages. If your agency has registered previously to have a booth at MCNW your profile will already be entered. If this is your first time to display at MC you will need to fill out the profile as you register.
Note: There are two separate registrations needed: One for your agency and another registration for the two reps for your agency. (See registration link above to register your two reps.)
General Booth Information
- All booths are 10’ x 6’
- All booths receive one 30” x 6’ table with 2 folding chairs
- One regular 120v plug-in per booth
- Bring your own extension cords – these will not be provided
- All booths are registered online
- Booths are sold on a first come first served basis
- The MCSW offers no refund of cost sharing contributions for cancellation.
SECTION TWO – PREPARING FOR MCSW
- Solicitation of MissionConneXion.com organizations can result in removal of personal and organization profile from the site
- Solicitation of MCSW organizations can result in immediate cancellation without financial remittance for booth space
- Any organization that solicits members of the MissionConneXion.com community will be blocked unless they have written permission from MCSW
- Registering a booth for MCSW ONLY registers your organization (NOT the representatives) for a booth
- Make certain to register your representatives online to work your booth prior to the conference (this is a separate registration) You may register two reps for your agency. Make certain to register your representatives online, prior to the conference, to work your booth (this is a separate registration)
Register at MCSW Exhibitor Registration Link
- All booths must have at least one representative on the premises at all times
- Remember that this is your chance to interact with people that are interested in what your organization is doing. Be sure to prepare your team to answer questions, have resources, and be excited to greet the attendees
Shipping and Receiving
- REFER TO SECTIONS FOUR & SIX FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Scottsdale Bible Church is not able to receive shipping of display materials ahead of time. Each agency will need to bring their materials on Friday, Nov. 5.
- All booths are registered online and are first come, first served.
- Booths are selected in priority going first to Partner organizations and then by order of registration (organizations choose booth from booth map and availability)
- The MCSW makes no promises or guarantees to any organization for any booth placement
- Booth placement has been selected by each exhibiting organization
- Requests to change booth space are not allowed
Elements Guide Book
- Your organization’s representation in the Event Program is built on your current year’s registration (your organization’s profile as listed on MissionConneXion.com)
- All organizations requesting advertising in the Event Program must have completed all required items by date noted on 8/1/2021 (separate – see website for more details)
SECTION THREE – ARRIVING AT MCSW
- Exhibitors may check in and set up booths between 12p – 2:30p Friday
- There is a MANDATORY Orientation Exhibitor Meeting at 2:30p on Friday. ALL exhibitors must attend
- MCSW prefers exhibitors complete their booth set up no later than 2:30p Friday
- NOTE: Exhibitors may NOT begin setting up booth prior to 12p on Friday due to necessary time needed to complete both electrical and booth structures
Location – Check In
- Watch for the Exhibitor Check In signs
- Upon arrival on Friday, Nov. 5, exhibitors must check in at the registration table outside of the Venue. There will be assistants to help unload and show you to your booth.
- Booths are located in the Venue.
- All exhibitors will receive an Exhibitor Packet at Orientation
- This will include meal tickets for the two registered reps for the weekend
What You Will Need for a Simple Arrival
- Organization’s booth equipment and materials.
- Confirmation for organization and for representatives (separate items).
- If you have a moving cart of some type it makes the process far easier.
- MCSW requires that every participant obtain their own housing.
- Exhibitors must park in the far back parking lot in order to allow attendees to park in the main lots.
- There are no formal shuttles set up, but you are welcome to try to coordinate rides with other conference attendees.
SECTION FOUR – SETTING UP YOUR MCSW BOOTH
Shipping and Receiving
- Scottsdale Bible Church is not able to receive the shipping of materials ahead of time so plan to bring them with you on Friday, Nov. 5.
Your Booth Space – Physical Space
- Exhibitors may only physically occupy the immediate footprint of their booth space.
- Exhibitors may NOT have any material or apparatus that extend into any of the aisles
- Exhibitors are not to have any display or other items extending beyond a 10’ height
Finding Your Booth
- You can find your booth via the exhibitor placement map (provided ahead of time) or by locating your booth sign (above your booth provided by MCSW). There are also Campus Guides throughout that help you with locations
Unloading Vehicles (entrances marked by signs)
- You will need to unload your vehicles in the parking lot provided for agency reps, far back lot.
- Exhibitors are NOT allowed to unload under the main entrance of the church – these vehicles will be towed – safety and fire issues pertain
What Is Provided by MCSW
- Booth pipes and drapes (8’ high in back / 3’ high sides)
- 2 Chairs per booth
- 1 Table per booth
- Booth sign (generated from MissionConneXion.com)
SECTION FIVE – OPERATING YOUR MCSW BOOTH
- The Exhibitor booth hours are noted on the main conference schedule
- The Exhibitor areas will be OPEN during ALL Plenary Sessions
- The Exhibitors area will be open each evening after the Plenary Session until 10p (as some Plenary Sessions may go shorter than others)
- The Exhibitor Halls will be closed and locked no later than 10p each night
Electricity – Internet – Phone
- ALL BOOTHS have electricity
- Each booth is provided ONE electrical outlet
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own extension cords, three-prong adapters, tape, pins, Velcro, tools, moving carts, etc.
- Public wifi is available and does not require a password but connectivity may be intermittent.
- Re: cell phones: You will need to test your phone once on the premises to determine the strength of your connection.
Booth Usage Policy
- Distribution of literature, samples, and products are limited to your booth space only. This also applies to any person or group who shares your booth.
- Exhibitors cannot share or sublet booth space without prior permission from MCSW. If permission is granted, only the registered organization will be recognized with signage, program book, and website.
- Any audio and/or video equipment sound must be kept at low levels and not interfere with other booths
- The Hospitality Room for Exhibitors is located in the YTH Game Room on the North side of the campus. This rooms is reserved for Exhibitors to be used as a break room.
- Drinks and snacks are available for Exhibitors only.
- Meals for Exhibitors: Each booth is provided two meal tickets for each of the meals – Dinner on Friday, & lunch and dinner on Saturday. Breakfast on Saturday is on your own.
- Please visit website (https://missionconnexion.com/mcsw) for current conference schedule
- Expect light traffic during breakout sessions
- Expect heavy traffic during meal / exhibitor times
- You do not have to staff your booth at all times
- Absolutely no selling is allowed on the premises except for by the designated book seller, contracted in advance by MCSW only
- There are NO facilities at the venue for printing
- If you require any printing, there is an Office Max, Staples, or other printing locations nearby
Follow Up Strategies
- Be sure to have a plan to follow up with participants. If they are interested in your organization, encourage them to sign up for your newsletter or blog and gather their information if they are willing.
- Be sure to have tangible action steps for attendees and a clear call to action following MCSW
- If your organization does not have a service or tool that you know another organization DOES have, in the spirit of unity, cooperation, and collaboration, please direct them to that agency
SECTION SIX – TEARING DOWN YOUR MCSW BOOTH
- Tear down for the Exhibit Hall area should not begin until 7pm on Saturday and must be complete by 8:30pm on Saturday
- Please do not start tearing down during the final Exhibit Hall time period
- Please pick up and throw out any noticeable trash in and around your area
- Please DO NOT LEAVE literature or any other items on your table
- MCSW values your feedback. Please complete the online survey after the conference
- Exhibitors may also complete their surveys at MCSW (survey sheets are in your orientation packet)
Shipping and Receiving
- Scottsdale Bible Church and MCSW do not provide return shipping services
SECTION SEVEN – AFTER MCSW
- Registration for next year will be available online in early Summer / check the website for opening date
- All registrations must be done online
Editing your MissionConneXion.com Profile
- Remember to keep your online profile up to date! Don’t miss the opportunity for people to find you