Policy Guide for Mission ConneXion Northwest Exhibitors
AS AN EXHIBITOR FOR MISSION CONNEXION NORTHWEST, ALL ORGANIZATIONS HAVE AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES AND AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES SET BY ROLLING HILLS COMMUNITY CHURCH AND MISSION CONNEXION NORTHWEST (MCNW) CONFERENCE. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS POLICY GUIDE ARE SUBJECT IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT. TO THE EXTENT THERE ARE ANY CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN THIS POLICY GUIDE AND THE EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT, THE TERMS OF THE EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT SHALL PREVAIL.
SECTION ONE – REGISTERING FOR Mission ConneXion Northwest
You may contact the exhibitor coordinator with questions:
- Opens in Fall 2019
- Register at www.mcnw2020.com
- All organizations must have an organizational profile on MissionConneXion.com to register for a booth and must register for an individual ticket on the main registration site (no cost)
General Booth Information
- All booths are 8’ x 8’
- All booths receive one 30” x 6’ table with 2 folding chairs
- One regular 120v plug-in per booth
- Bring your own extension cords – these will not be provided
- All booths are registered online
- Exhibitors choose their location(s) from map of exhibit hall
- Booths are sold on a first come first served basis, except in the case of certain booths that MCNW reserves the right to distribute as they see fit
- The MCNW offers no refund of cost sharing contributions for cancellation.
SECTION TWO – PREPARING FOR MCNW
- Solicitation of MissionConneXion.com organizations can result in removal of personal and organization profile from the site
- Solicitation of MCNW organizations can result in immediate cancellation without financial remittance for booth space
- Any organization that solicits members of the MissionConneXion.com community will be blocked unless they have written permission from MCNW
- Registering a booth for MCNW ONLY registers your organization (NOT the representatives) for a booth
- Make certain to register your representatives online to work your booth prior to the conference (this is a separate registration)
- All booths must have at least one representative on the premises at all times
- Remember that this is your chance to interact with people that are interested in what your organization is doing. Be sure to prepare your team to answer questions, have resources, and be excited to greet the attendees
Shipping and Receiving
- Materials shipped MUST NOT be received until the week of MCNW, venue is not responsible for items shipped earlier
- Contact Joe Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REFER TO SECTIONS FOUR & SIX FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All booths are registered online
- Booths are selected in priority going first to Partner organizations and then by order of registration (organizations choose booth from booth map and availability)
- The MCNW makes no promises or guarantees to any organization for any booth placement
- Booth placement has been selected by each exhibiting organization
- Requests to change booth space are not allowed
Elements Guide Book
- Your organization’s representation in the Event Program is built on your current year’s registration (your organization’s profile as listed on MissionConneXion.com)
- All organizations requesting advertising in the Event Program must have completed all required items by date noted on 11/30/2019 (separate – see website for more details)
SECTION THREE – ARRIVING AT MCNW
- Exhibitors may check in and set up booths between 12p – 2:30p Friday
- There is a MANDATORY Orientation Exhibitor Meeting at 2:30p on Friday. ALL exhibitors must attend
- MCNW prefers exhibitors complete their booth set up no later than 2:30p Friday
- NOTE: Exhibitors may NOT begin setting up booth prior to 12p on Friday due to necessary time needed to complete both electrical and booth structures
Location – Check In
- Exhibitor Check In is in the rear of the building. Use the South Entrance
- Sign in at the Exhibitor Registration Table – there will be assistants to help load in and show you to your booth
- Booths are located in the Main Atrium, East Atrium, Fellowship Hall, and Downstairs. An elevator is available
- All exhibitors will receive an Exhibitor Packet at Orientation
- This will include meal tickets for the weekend
What You Will Need for a Simple Arrival
- Organization’s booth equipment and materials.
- Confirmation for organization and for representatives (separate items).
- A moving cart of some type makes the process far easier as carts are limited.
- MCNW requires that every participant obtain their own housing. We do have a discount available through the Grand Hotel Bridgeport. Mention Mission ConneXion Northwest for the discount.
- Exhibitors must park in the rear lot, near the South Entrance to allow attendees to park in the main lots
- There are no formal shuttles set up, but you are welcome to try to coordinate rides with other conference attendees
SECTION FOUR – SETTING UP YOUR MCNW BOOTH
Shipping and Receiving
- If you shipped anything to Rolling Hills prior to MCNW, those items will be located in the Shipping and Receiving area inside the main office (directly off the Main Atrium) Note: Check your booths first as volunteers may have already delivered shipped items to your booth.
- MCNW has a limited amount of delivery carts. They are in high demand during setup and tear down – please be courteous with others; keep your usage of carts as short as possible – return promptly to Exhibitor Check In
- We also recommend bringing your own cart if you have one… but keep your eyes on it so it doesn’t walk off!
Your Booth Space – Physical Space
- Exhibitors may only physically occupy the immediate footprint of their booth space.
- Exhibitors may NOT have any material or apparatus that extend into any of the aisles
- Exhibitors in end booths are STRICTLY prohibited from having anything extending outside their 10×10 footprint
- Exhibitors are not to have any display or other items extending beyond a 10’ height
- If you wish to build a structure that is over 10 feet, you will need to get approvals from Rolling Hills Community Church Facilities and Security staff as well as the local fire marshal
- END booths may NOT remove side bars on end of booth for structural reasons
- Policy is set by fire marshal and strictly enforced
Finding Your Booth
- You can find your booth via the exhibitor placement map (provided ahead of time) or by locating your booth sign (above your booth provided by MCNW). There are also Campus Guides throughout that help you with locations
Unloading Vehicles (rear building entrance marked by signs)
- You may unload any of your vehicles in the designated area only (South Entrance of main building)
- Exhibitors are NOT allowed to unload under the main entrance of the church – these vehicles will be towed – safety and fire issues pertain
What Is Provided by MCNW
- Booth pipes and drapes (8’ high in back / 3’ high sides)
- 2 Chairs per booth
- 1 Table per booth
- Booth sign (generated from MissionConneXion.com)
SECTION FIVE – OPERATING YOUR MCNW BOOTH
- The Exhibitor booth hours are noted on the main conference schedule
- The Exhibitor areas will be OPEN during ALL Plenary Sessions
- The Exhibitors area will be open each evening after the Plenary Session until 10p (as some Plenary Sessions may go shorter than others)
- The Exhibitor Halls will be closed and locked no later than 10p each night
Electricity – Internet – Phone
- ALL BOOTHS on ALL FLOORS have electricity
- Each booth is provided ONE electrical outlet
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own extension cords, three-prong adapters, tape, pins, Velcro, tools, moving carts, etc.
- NO internet is available in all exhibit halls. If you need to have internet, please bring your own portable routers or hotspots
- Cell phones may have difficulty gaining signal in the buildings
Booth Usage Policy
- Distribution of literature, samples, and products are limited to your booth space only. This also applies to any person or group who shares your booth.
- Exhibitors cannot share or sublet booth space without prior permission from MCNW. If permission is granted, only the registered organization will be recognized with signage, program book, and website.
- Any audio and/or video equipment sound must be kept at low levels and not interfere with other booths
- The Hospitality Room for Exhibitors is located behind the stage curtain in the Fellowship Hall. These rooms are reserved for Exhibitors to be used as a break room. Drinks and snacks are available for Exhibitors only.
- Meals for Exhibitors: Each booth is provided two meal tickets for each of the meals – Dinner on Friday, & lunch and dinner on Saturday. Breakfast on Saturday is on your own.
- Please visit website (MissionConneXion.com) for current conference schedule
- Expect light traffic during breakout sessions
- Expect heavy traffic during meal / exhibitor times
- You do not have to staff your booth at all times
- Absolutely no selling is allowed on the premises except for by the designated book seller, contracted in advance by MCNW only
- There are NO facilities at the venue for printing
- If you require any printing, there are several FedEx Kinkos nearby
Follow Up Strategies
- Be sure to have a plan to follow up with participants. If they are interested in your organization, encourage them to sign up for your newsletter or blog and gather their information if they are willing.
- Be sure to have tangible action steps for attendees and a clear call to action following MCNW
- If your organization does not have a service or tool that you know another organization DOES have, in the spirit of unity, cooperation, and collaboration, please direct them to that agency
SECTION SIX – TEARING DOWN YOUR MCNW BOOTH
- Tear down for the Exhibit Hall area should not begin until 7pm on Saturday and must be complete by 8:30pm on Saturday
- Please do not start tearing down during the final Exhibit Hall time period
- Please pick up and throw out any noticeable trash in and around your area
- Please DO NOT LEAVE literature or any other items on your table
- MCNW values your feedback. Please complete the online survey after the conference
- Exhibitors may also complete their surveys at MCNW (survey sheets are in your orientation packet)
Shipping and Receiving
- Bring your own shipping materials with you
- Rolling Hills and MCNW do not provide return shipping services
SECTION SEVEN – AFTER MCNW
- Registration for next year will be available online in early Fall / check the website for opening date
- All registrations must be done online
Editing your MissionConneXion.com Profile
- Remember to keep your online profile up to date! Don’t miss the opportunity for people to find you