STRATEGIC VOLUNTEER PARTNER
- Manage the Mission ConneXion website, providing all maintenance and upkeep
- Provide reports for web traffic and provide options for increasing visibility
- Direct traffic to hosting website during Mission ConneXion
- Be available to put videos, workshop audios, and other information as assigned on our website following the conference
- Organize and manage various Mission ConneXion events, keeping event pages updated
- Manage exhibitor web ads during Mission ConneXion
- Must be active in a local Christian church and be familiar with the culture of international missions
- Possess a knowledge of WordPress and related systems
- Demonstrates creativity and is comfortable working independently
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Able to provide weekly maintenance as needed
Protecting and Promoting MC’s Online Presence
- Maintain the confidentiality of and do not post online Mission Connexion’s internal policies
- or related confidential information. Internal policies and related confidential information may
- include information regarding the development of processes, reports, procedures, etc. If you
- are unsure if your post would violate this stipulation, please see the executive director.
- If you believe MC’s security has been breached via a social media site, report this
- immediately to the executive director or appointed designee.
- If use of a MC logo is needed, contact the executive director, who will supply an approved
- and appropriately sized logo. Do not resize, crop, personalize, or otherwise distort the logo
- as this will compromise the quality of the image.
- Be respectful and professional to fellow steering-team members, board of directors,
- business partners, interns, attendees (or prospective attendees) and anyone you directly
- engage with via social media.
- If you discover any disrespectful or potentially damaging material on a site that MC controls,
- hide content from public viewing and address the issue with the executive director or
- assigned social media director (or intern) ASAP.
- If you discover malicious or damaging information on another site outside of MC control, please report this information to the executive director or assigned social media director.